"PURSUE A CAREER IN AVIATION IN AFRICA'S MOST PRESTIGIOUS FLIGHT SCHOOL"
Mish Aviation Flying School’s mission is to create professional, safety conscious flight crew members who function effectively and are thoroughly equipped for the challenges of employment opportunities in the aviation world.
Whether you are fulfilling your dream to become a pilot professionally or privately, we will assist you in achieving your goal.
As the demand for pilots soars, more and more people are wondering how to become airline pilots. At Mish Aviation we aim to make flying easy and enjoyable for our prospective students.
Mish Aviation Enrolment Information
- Prospective students need to carry out the following steps in order to be admitted into Mish Aviation Flying School:
- Fill out the five GCAA security forms, scan and email them back to email@example.com
- Fill out the enrollment form which can be located here and attach the data page of your international passport, police character report from your country and your school leaving certificate results ( A total of 5 credits and must be inclusive of Maths and English).
3. You would then be invited by the school for an interview and an aptitude test.
4. The school would then send you off for medicals upon which you would then be admitted into the school based on satisfactory completion of this process.
Let your dreams take a flight!
Our personal one to one training is unique and makes Mish Aviation Flying School Ghana – Africa one of the most successful Flight Training Schools in Africa today.