1. He or she must have passed through a secondary or high school with credit pass in at least 5 subjects *Including English and Maths*.
2. Candidates must be able write and speak English and hold an appropriate class medical in accordance with Ghana Civil Aviation Authority for the class of License required.
3. A scan of the first page of your Passport is required for security vetting.
4. A police character report.
5. School leaving certificate results.
6. Registration Form.
7. GACL Airport pass – This would be processed by Mish Aviation Flying School once the students arrive to enable access to the flight line.
8. GCAA Air Law exam - This is only applicable to those students who already possess a license and wish to have it converted.
9. Flight Crew Medical Certificate issued by a GCAA Recognized Aviation Medical Examiner Class l CPL – Class ll PPLs.
10. Four stamped-size passport photographs printed from the same negative and taken within the last six months.
Our success is the result of having a relevant and achievable philosophy, sophisticated training programmes to translate that philosophy into tangible results, and effective management systems to provide quality control. And, of course, the right people to do the job.